WPワークス

ダウンロードコンテンツやワードプレスのカスタマイズ方法を配信中。

Something wrong with displaying the categories and the animations.

フロントページ フォーラム エラー・不具合の報告 Something wrong with displaying the categories and the animations.

このトピックには2件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。8 ヶ月、 1 週前 stickjitb さんが最後の更新を行いました。

3件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 3件目 (全3件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #2960 返信

stickjitb

Hello!

I’m really enjoying the theme. I like its design and pretty animation, but I’m having some problem using it.

First, in the main page displaying a single post, there is something strange with the line displaying categories in the header. It seems not to be aligned with the other lines.

I have checked the file ‘shapeshifter/templates/singular/header.php’, and wonder if two spaces are missing when displaying this line. That is, line 73 of this file should be echo ' - '; instead of echo '-';

Second, when I set an animation for p labels, it seems like that all pre labels in the page are broken. I know that if an animation is set for some labels, attribute data-animate-enter=’xx’ and class=’xx-Animated’ will be automatically set for these labels, and when I check all pre labels in the page and find they have all become something like <p data-animate-enter=’xx’ and class=’xx-Animated’ re>. So, I wonder if there are some problems matching these labels.

I have checked the file ‘shapeshifter/includes/frontend/class-shapeshifter-frontend.php’, and think that the regular expressions on line 743 and line 756 might be incorrect. I think the correct expression might be /<(' . $element . ')(\\s+[^>]*)?>/ims, which matches <p> or <p Attr1=’Val1′ …>but does not match

#2961 返信

stickjitb

Well…Sorry for some presentation error in the last paragraph.

The end part is :

which matches <p> or <p Attr1=’Val1′ …>but does not match

#2962 返信

stickjitb

Well…it seems that all pre tags in my post were turned into actual HTML pre tags…

And I’m sorry that all ‘labels’ in my post should be changed into ‘tags’. e.g. p tags rather than p labels.

3件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 3件目 (全3件中)
返信先: Something wrong with displaying the categories and the animations.
あなたの情報:

メニュ
ホーム
トップへ